Highlighted Main Ancestral Lines

Highlighted Main Ancestral Lines
How many Ancestors Can you Find?

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Phenomenal 2013 Rootstech Opening Day



Summary for my brave few followers ;-)
[SNOWED FIRECELY FOR WALK FROM SHUTTLE TO PALACE]
PS Who cares - I'm now from Fort Worth where we need the snow ;-)


Keynotes:  These were all phenomenal with standouts of Syd Leibermans stories - OMG he was perfect for this, Joshua Taylor's drive for the tech demand of attracting youth via Genegaming apps - very passionate and authentic.

Expo Hall:  Packed with vendors all genealogy related, not as many tech booths as previous years (from what others were telling me at lunch courtesy of NEHGS) Many charting and other service providers (still not in all the the dimensions of the Hybrid Chart yet;-).

Sessions:  I made it to all but one - the FamilySearch session was filled up early somehow.

     Anne Metcalf's Session was stupendously useful admidst even a barage of A/V interference - Thnak you Anne

    I finally met the Genea-Ninja and Thomas MacEntee was great in hsi flip pal scanner session.
 

T-Shirt Update:
Only three given away - first to introduce herself, first to sit next to me in the keynote, and first to sit next to me in a session. Seven more to go!

Off to Bed and On to an Even better Friday!                          

No comments:

Post a Comment