Highlighted Main Ancestral Lines

Highlighted Main Ancestral Lines
How many Ancestors Can you Find?

Friday, March 15, 2013

5 Days to Rootstech!

WOW! - It is extremely exciting to be so close (and a bit panicky;-) to be attending my first Rootstech Conference and first ever visit to Salt Lake City.  I have only driven in eastern Utah so this should be a great adventure.

I have 2500 contact cards to provide folks attending which should cover half of the possibly 5,000 people attending.

There also will be an extremely limited number of Genedocs T-Shirts (XL only) randomly given to conference attendees in a pretty random sequence (shown below):


0.  First person to offer me a ride from the Crystal Inn Thursday 

1. First Person in the Salt Palace to greet me.

2. First Genealogy Blogger to meet me.

3. First Person to recognize me by face and greet me by name and title.

4.  First person to sit next to me at a Keynote address.

5.  First attendee to sit next to me in me first session (I'll be at the end of one table to avoid ties ;-D

6.+ To be determined later!

Keeping it short with so much to do and hoping to see you there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment