Highlighted Main Ancestral Lines

Highlighted Main Ancestral Lines
How many Ancestors Can you Find?

Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017:

It is official - I have not blogged this year until today.  However, I have remained remarkably busy under considerable stress levels at work as well.  Here is a recap of 2017's biggest mentions:






November - Genedocs Templates group surpassed the initial 7,000 member milestone !!!

On Ancestry I stumbled across the passenger list of the Sherman WWI Army transport from San Francisco to Manila with our grandfather Richard Jelle and his brother Henry both listed on the same page.

We attended two great family weddings from September - November !!!

I also began a group for Nerf Rival in the local area - need more outdoor active recreation ;-)

I would have more but a PC crash left much inaccessible :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment