Highlighted Main Ancestral Lines

Highlighted Main Ancestral Lines
How many Ancestors Can you Find?

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Rootstech 2016 Update:



It has taken some serious financial rearranging, but I can now confirm I will be attending rootstech 2016! 
The First Big News is I have also been busy submitting Genedocs presentations 2 of 3 or 4 completed!

Hotel Reservations - CHECK!
Round Trip Non Stop Flights - CHECK!
1st Presentation - Genedocs Featured Forms Series Overview submitted - CHECK!
2nd Presentation - Genedocs Hybrid Chart Presentation submitted - CHECK!
3rd Presentation - Bridging the Gap Past to Future - (WORKING)
4th possible Presentation - TBA at a later date ;-)



The Second Big News is Genedocs Templates membership on Facebook has surpassed the 4,000 mark!
I have been so busy I needed to appoint two trusted admin helpers also.

Wow!  It seems like just yesterday that I pulled the "all-weekender" to attract our first 1,274 folks in the groups first 48 hours!  It is clear that FREE innovative templates are a huge draw and now members are sharing their own creations and top finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment